Real Estate Matchmaker
Consider me your Real Estate Matchmaker. I am a savvy real estate professional who takes pride in pairing people with their ideal real estate match, whether it is buying, selling, or renting. Most importantly, I make it easy by listening to exactly what you want and getting it done.
I’m dedicated to serving the real estate needs of my clients with the utmost energy, professionalism, quality customer service, and attention to detail. I want all of my clients to walk away thinking, “Wow, Penelope really did absolutely everything in her power to ensure that this process was a success. She exceeded our expectations and was a pleasure to work with.”
In addition to my passion for real estate matchmaking, I strive to ensure a positive and seamless experience for all parties involved in a transaction - making the buying and selling experience a positive one.
Outside of real estate, my interests include cooking, traveling, wine (yes, wine can be a hobby), working out (spin, weights, and yoga), biking/walking around the lakes, learning new things, meeting new people, hanging with my pups, trying new restaurants, touring homes (I would do this whether I was in real estate or not), and connecting with family and friends.
A bit more about me...
- Minneapolis Resident for 23 Years
- Dog Lover & Rescuer
- Certified Sommelier
- Published Author
- Lover of Architecture
- Good Eye for Design & Aesthetics
- Passionate About the Relationship with My Clients
- Committed to Going Above and Beyond
- Excellent Communication
- Member of the Junior League
- Community Volunteer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- Committed to the Code of Ethics
- Marketing/PR Degree – Advantage for Marketing Listings